TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the
Hub’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term Ghana Chocolate Hub or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website whose registered office
is No. F7/10, Ashongman Estates, Accra, Ghana.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to
change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this
website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the
the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall
not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not
limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of or licensed to, the operator
are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• This website includes many links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to
provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no
responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• The opinions expressed on this website are not necessarily those of us. Due to the freedom of speech
that prevails on this website, we will frequently publish opinions that you (or ourselves) might find
totally objectionable. If you cannot accept absolute freedom of speech, you should not visit this
• Certain content is posted directly on the website by our visitors. We do not have the manpower to
screen/approve this content prior to publication. If you encounter inappropriate content (pornography,
spam, malware) please use the feedback link at the bottom of the page to report it to us.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws
of The Republic of Ghana.